The pallet packer, also called pallet arranger, is a pneumatic unit specially designed to organise packed products on a pallet and is directly integrated into an automatic goods flow system. No additional manual handling is necessary. The use of forklift trucks, stackers, conveyor belts, etc., can mean that the goods are not correctly lined up on the pallet. The packer offers an economical solution to meet your requirements on packing quality. With great precision, high performance and protection for your containers.
Normal uses: before automatic palletising, before wrapping, before warehousing, before loading onto a vehicle, etc. The system is easily integrated into existing pallet transport equipment.
- Load: loaded pallets of approx. 1300 x 850 x 2450 mm
- Load capacity: 1000 Kg
- Throughput capacity: recommended up to 72 pallets per hour.
- Working temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- With or without rollers, as required by client. Transport height on rollers according to client specification: normally 600 mm.
- Compressed air consumption: Air consumption depends on the pace of work, but may be up to a maximum (100 pallets / hr) of around 27.000 litres per hour (6 bar).
These units are designed to be mounted in an installation or to be assembled with other machines in a complete working installation. For this reason they are certified under a Declaration of incorporation of partly completed machinery under Annex II B of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and comply with Directives 2014/35/EU and 2004/108/EU, also DIN EN ISO 12100/2011, DIN EN 60 204-1/A1:2009, DIN EN 349/A1:2008, DIN EN ISO 13850:2016, DIN EN ISO 13857:2008, DIN EN ISO 4413:2011, DIN EN 61000-6-2:2006, DIN EN 1570-1:2015 and DIN EN 61000-6-4/A1:2011 are applied.