Lift platforms for lorries are part of the Dynalserg range of lift tables for loading and unloading. This is another rationalised system in the range which makes effective, reliable and flexible warehousing and despatch possible in any economic sector.
Load movements are rationalised at the highest level, guaranteed by the quality of Dynalserg products.
Lift platform for lorry, for easy access with a pallet truck and forklift for loading and unloading.
Easy access to the lorry!
Lorry lift platforms dramatically reduce the time spent on handling and allow for an uninterrupted flow of materials.
Function and description
The loading and unloading of lorries is a critical point in the logistics chain. Time and safety are essentials for correct management of the flow of goods.
Lift platforms for lorries mean that the loading door opens at floor level in the warehouse, so that loading and unloading the lorry with a pallet truck or forklift can be quick and safe.
When the warehouse does not allow for a loading dock or access is high with respect to the lorry, Dynalserg lorry lift platforms allow the lorry to be placed at the precise height for easy and efficient loading and unloading.
Design, construction, installation, start-up and maintenance
Dynalserg offers made to measure lift platforms for lorries, to find a solution to the different needs of each case. We study the case with the client to find the best answer, we collaborate in the preparation works and we do the installation and start-up.
In the pictures we show a platform 17,295 mm long x 3,300 mm wide with a load capacity of 45 tonnes, made in high quality materials. Perfect for TIR vehicles.
It is equipped with locking safety guardrails, so that the platform cannot move unless they are properly secured; a safety barrier with lock, so that the platform cannot lift or lower if it is not in the rest position; extendable hydraulic supports to give the whole assembly more stability, especially when the lorry is moving onto the platform and a walkway to cover the narrow space between the lorry and the floor and allow passage for the forklift, etc.
When the site work is done and the lift platform has been made, it is brought from the factory by special transport and installed in its location using a crane. The pictures show the first and second halves of the lift platform being located and lowered into the pit.
For access to the lower chassis and the bottom of the pit, all the access hatchways are uncovered, the two halves are connected mechanically and hydraulically and the hydraulic group is connected to the power source so that the platform can be lifted.
Then the base strip for fitting the guardrails is installed and the electrical connection for the safety locking studs. The safety barrier is assembled and adjusted. Lastly, the platform is levelled by laser, with the final adjustments to the group, run stops, etc., as well as the fine tuning of the control PLC and start-up.
The example we have given is a lift platform for lorries with double pantograph in tandem, of 45,000 daN loading capacity, platform 17,295 x 3,300 mm, maximum run 1,400 mm, height when folded 805 mm and own weight 31,000 kg. It is equipped with 8 support arms that fold down, operated by electro-hydraulic action and automatic control, giving the whole assembly great robustness, especially at the moment when the loaded lorry moves onto the platform.
Suitable for working at an ambient temperature between -10ºC and +/-45ºC, with IP 54 protection index, maximum acoustic level 75 dB (A), action voltage 24 V DC, button panel control with lift/lower/emergency stop functions and a dead man’s switch.
- The upper and lower frames are made in strong steel sections with transverse and longitudinal reinforcements.
- Double pantograph scissor in tandem made in solid sections and solidly welded, giving the assembly great lateral stability.
- 8 x hydraulic cylinders Ø 150 mm x 500 mm elevation.
- Fixing lugs welded to the lower chassis with levelling screws.
- Ball bearings with maintenance free plain bearings and anti-dust protection (screwable version) by well-known international brands.
- Removable guides for ball bearings.
- Rubber bottom stops for smooth and silent lowering.
- All components of the unit are silicone free.
External hydraulic group composed of:
- 2 x 11 kw motors; 400 VD/ 50 Hz, IE3
- 75 cm3 gear pump, flow approx. 22 l/min.
- 2 x 24 V lift-lower valves, with integrated valve for circulation without pump pressure.
- Includes current regulator valve and manometers, pressure limiter valve and emergency purge.
- Tank with optic electrical oil level indicator, oil and air filters.
The lift platform is fitted with the following safety elements:
- Perimeter contact strip on all 4 sides below the upper frame, as anti-shear device to protect the feet, which immediately halts lowering when encountering an obstacle.
- Access hatchways for maintenance.
- Removable guardrails with signalling and locking.
- Folding barrier with locking.
- Hydraulically extendable support arms.
- Locking bars for maintenance: folding safety supports for servicing which prevent the lift table from descending during works of repair and maintenance.
- The cylinders have safety valves incorporated to prevent the table from descending uncontrolled in the event of hose failure.
- Emergency purge.
- Overload pressure switch for lower and upper levels.
Available up to a loading capacity of 60,000 daN and a maximum lift run of 2,300 mm, finished in paint or oven-galvanized and, of course, also in special finishes according to the client’s own specification.
Our lift platforms for lorries incorporate all the safety devices necessary. They have the EC Declaration of Conformity and are constructed to standard DIN EN 1570.