Can be independent or installed as part of a production chain!
Dynalserg mobile lift tables are characterised by their innovative solutions, careful design details and really solid construction.
We develop special constructions custom built for your needs, down to the finest details.
For example: mobile lift tables which travel on rails or with special finishes for the transport of coils.
Take advantage of our experience and know-how and invest in the future!
Function and description
This mobile lift table –on rails− for a production chain is conceived as a “compound machine” for a transport installation integrated into an assembly chain. It is used for the following tasks:
- Taking loads from a horizontal conveyor when the table is in a high position.
- Lifting or lowering loads to the final position.
- Can be shifted horizontally to a determined final point.
- Delivering to a lift or transporter annexed to the end point of the travel programmed.
Other finishes for mobile lift tables:
- Installation on rails, non-motorised, optional handbrake.
- Fixed and orientable wheels, non-motorised, optional brakes and couplings.
- Handlebar for use with reduced nominal loads (the operative pushes the lift table manually).
Of course, starting from this type of mobile lift table, we can design independent mobile lift tables powered by high performance batteries.
Special finishes are done in close collaboration with the client. The planned application of the table can be optimised by the installation of accessories. The standard safety devices can be broadened, as required, with additional protection devices.
Climbing onto the lift table is only permitted if it was designed for that purpose and has the required protective equipment under current legislation for working platforms.
Upper frame with loading platform.
The upper frame of strong steel sections supports the loading platform. This can be supplemented with a large variety of accessories: for example, installing roller or chain conveyors, tilt platforms, prisms for coils, turntables, among others. The run stop switches limit the final position (top and bottom).
The scissor system allows the load to be lifted or lowered to the desired height. The lifting system is powered by a hydraulic group connected to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system by hydraulic hoses. A simple scissor system is composed of two articulated arms connected by bearings.
Other possible scissor systems are: double pantograph scissor, tandem double pantograph and the cylinders can also be arranged in reverse direction. The scissor elements are joined to the upper and lower frames by fixed roller bearings. The scissor ends are supported on roller bearings on guides screwed to the lower frame and under the upper frame. All the bearings used are from recognised manufacturers. The rolling bearings are screwed and incorporate high performance plain bearings which are maintenance free and have anti-dust protection. The guides for the roller bearings are detachable. The hydraulic cylinders for lifting and lowering are joined to the scissors.
In addition, adjustable mechanical stops can be fitted to define the up and down track limits.
The lower chassis is made in strong steel sections. The guides for the bearings are screwed into the lower frame. For its movement the table has 4 cast iron wheels, two of which are flanged. In accordance with the technical specifications, the wheels can be fitted with simple or double flanges for the table to run on tracks. The lower chassis works as a track-cleaner; the run stops limit the lift and descent. Travel is powered by a reducer motor with ventilated electric brakes. Power is transmitted to the wheels by a transmission shaft and, as applicable, with a roller drive between the reducer motor and the shaft or through articulated shafts between the reducer motor and the two wheels.
The wheels are fixed to their axles by tensors; these axles are fitted with maintenance free bearings. The lower chassis has bolt holes so that the lift table can be transported by crane and be conveniently placed for operation.
The power to lift the platform is supplied by a hydraulic group connected by hydraulic hoses to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system. The hydraulic group can be installed beside the lift table (connected by a cable drag chain) or incorporated into the lower chassis, and comprises the following components of well-known international brands:
- Electromotor connected to a hydraulic pump.
- Tank with oil level indicator and oil and air filters.
- Lifting-lowering valve including an emergency vent valve.
- Manometer to check the hydraulic system pressure.
- Proportional control and movement without pressure for high performance.
Our lift tables meet the safety requirements for lift tables under DIN EN 1570.
- Below the upper frame is the perimeter bumper on all 4 sides as an anti-shear device which immediately stops the descent when meeting an obstruction. Of course this safety measure can be augmented by installing a PVC perimeter bellow.
- The contact bars (“bumpers”) installed on the lower chassis at the front also immediately stop movement when they meet an obstruction.
- Locking bars for maintenance: folding safety supports for servicing which prevent the lifting table from descending during repair and maintenance work.
- The cylinders incorporate safety valves to prevent uncontrolled descent of the table should the hoses fail. The lifting-lowering electro-valve of the platform works without power. In the event of power loss the platform stays where it is, in the same position. In the event of power loss the emergency valve will allow the table to be lowered safely.
- Fixed rubber bottom stop, adjustable + 25 mm, for a smooth and silent end to lowering.
- Fixed stop for lifting, adjustable ± 25 mm. The lift table rises until it reaches the upper rebound stop. When the hydraulic group is working by inertia super-pressure is produced (max. 0.2 sec.). This stabilises the lift table and makes collection or delivery of the load safer.
Available up to a load capacity of 100 T and a maximum lifting distance of 5,000mm, in painted or oven-galvanised finish or in stainless steel of food use quality and, of course, also in special finishes to the client’s own specifications.
Our mobile lift tables incorporate all the necessary safety devices. They have the EC Conformity Certificate and are built to standard DIN EN 1570.