WAREHOUSE Entry AND EXIT!
The Dynalserg loading docks technology guarantees optimum day-to-day handling of goods.
Load movements rationalised at top level, guaranteed by the quality of Dynalserg products.
Dynalserg rationalised systems mean that these operations can be effective, flexible and reliable.
If, due to the structural conditions of your warehouse, it is better for you to lift the truck, see our lift platforms for lorries.
Function and description
Loading and unloading lift tables optimise the day-to-day transport of goods.
Our rationalised systems make storage and despatching effective, reliable and flexible in any economic sector.
Galvanised mesh for underside protection. Column lift for loading and unloading with gate. Load movement rationalised at the highest level, guaranteed by the quality of the products.
With experts in comprehensive solutions, Dynalserg offers you a radical reduction in handling time and an uninterrupted flow of materials.
Upper chassis with load platform
The upper chassis of strong steel sections supports the load platform which is finished in tear plate. It can be supplemented with a large range of accessories: handrails, gates, loading tools, walk-on platform, motorised docking, etc.
The scissor system allows the load to be lifted or lowered to the desired height. The lifting system is powered by a hydraulic group connected to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system by hydraulic hoses. A simple scissor system is composed of two articulated arms connected by bearings. Other possible scissor systems are: double pantograph scissor, tandem double pantograph and the cylinders can also be arranged in reverse direction. The scissor elements are joined to the upper and lower frames by fixed rolling bearings. The scissor ends are supported on roller bearings on guides screwed to the lower chassis and under the upper chassis. All the bearings used are from recognised international brands. The rolling bearings are screwed and incorporate high performance plain bearings which are maintenance free and have anti-dust protection. The guides for the roller bearings are detachable. The hydraulic cylinders for lifting and lowering are joined to the scissors. In addition, adjustable mechanical stops can be fitted to define the up and down track limits.
The power to lift the platform is supplied by a hydraulic group connected by hydraulic hoses to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system. The hydraulic group can be located outside the lift table or incorporated into the lower chassis and comprises the following components from well-known international brands:
- Electromotor connected to a hydraulic pump.
- Tank with oil level indicator and oil and air filters.
- Lifting-lowering valve including an emergency vent valve.
- Housing for a manometer to check the pressure in the hydraulic system.
Our lift tables meet the safety requirements for lifting tables under DIN EN 1570.
- Below the upper frame is the perimeter contact strip on all 4 sides as an anti-shear device which immediately stops the descent when meeting an obstruction.
- Roll protection.
- Perimeter skirt in PVC.
- Side roller blinds.
- Platform with additional non-slip coating.
- Powered docking.
- Locking bars for maintenance: folding safety supports for servicing which prevent the lifting table from descending during repair and maintenance work.
- The cylinders incorporate safety valves to prevent uncontrolled descent of the table should the hoses fail.
The lifting-lowering electro-valve of the platform works without power. In the event of power loss the platform stays where it is, in the same position. In the event of power loss the emergency valve will allow the table to be lowered safely.
Important accessories for accurate placing in the final positions:
- Fixed rubber bottom stop, adjustable + 25 mm, for a smooth and silent end to lowering.
- Fixed stop for lifting, adjustable ± 25 mm. The lift table rises until it reaches the upper rebound stop. When the hydraulic group is working by inertia super-pressure is produced (max. 0.2 sec.). This stabilises the lift table and makes collection or delivery of the load safer.
- End of run relay timer switch.
- Powered docking.
Available up to a load capacity of 10,000 daN and a maximum lifting height of 1,600 mm, finished in paint or oven galvanised or, of course, also in special finishes to the client’s own specifications.
Our loading and unloading lift tables incorporate all the necessary safety devices. They have the EC Certificate of Conformity and are built to standard DIN EN 1570.