Produce with precision!
Our production chain lift tables are custom built solutions in response to the specific demands of each sector.
The Dynalserg product line is characterised by the use of selected materials, the robust finish and careful calculation of the essential requirements, to guarantee the quality and safety in production needed in your sector.
One special feature is the technique that we have developed which reduces considerably the heat generated in the oil at frequencies (60, 90,120 or 300 cycles/hour) and high lifting speeds (300 mm/sec.)
In comparison with traditional systems this can guarantee the maintenance of full output capacity at high levels of performance.
Advantages of hydraulic operation:
- excellent performance-price ratio
- high working frequencies
- long life
- great capacity for high performance
Function and description
The production chain lift table is conceived as a “compound machine” for a transport installation integrated into an assembly chain.
It is used for the following tasks:
- Taking loads from a horizontal conveyor belt when the table is in a high position.
- Lifting or lowering loads to the final position.
- Delivery to a lift or transporter.
UPPER FRAME WITH LOAD PLATFORM
The upper frame of strong steel sections supports the load platform. It can be supplemented with a great variety of accessories: for example, installing roller tracks or chains, tilt platforms or turntables, weighing cells, among others. The limit switches control the final position (up and down).
The scissor system allows the load to be lifted or lowered to the desired height. The lifting system is powered by a hydraulic group connected to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system by hydraulic hoses. A simple scissor system is composed of two articulated arms connected by bearings. Other possible scissor systems are: double pantograph scissor, tandem double pantograph and the cylinders can also be arranged in reverse direction. The scissor elements are joined to the upper and lower frames by fixed rolling bearings. The scissor ends are supported on roller bearings on guides screwed to the lower frame and under the upper frame. All the bearings used are from recognised manufacturers (Elges, SKF and others). The rolling bearings are screwed and incorporate high performance plain bearings which are maintenance free and have anti-dust protection. The guides for the roller bearings are detachable. The hydraulic cylinders for lifting and lowering are joined to the scissors. In addition adjustable mechanical stops can be fitted to define the up and down track limits.
The power to lift the platform is supplied by a hydraulic group connected by hydraulic hoses to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system. The hydraulic group can be installed beside the lift table or incorporated into the bottom frame, and comprises the following components of well-known international brands:
- Electromotor connected to a hydraulic pump.
- Tank with oil level indicator and oil and air filters. A thermal probe is normally included.
- Lifting-lowering valve including an emergency vent valve.
- Manometer to check the hydraulic system pressure.
- Circulation without pump pressure.
- Proportional management.
Our lift tables meet the safety requirements for lifting tables under DIN EN 1570.
- Below the upper frame is the perimeter contact strip on all 4 sides as an anti-shear device which immediately stops the descent when meeting an obstruction.
- Locking bars for maintenance: folding safety supports for servicing which prevent the lifting table from descending during repair and maintenance work.
- The cylinders incorporate safety valves to prevent uncontrolled descent of the table should the hoses fail.
The lifting-lowering electro-valve of the platform works without power. In the event of loss of power the platform stays where it is, in the same position. In the event of loss of power the emergency valve will allow the safe lowering of the table.
- Sensors in line with the particular needs of each order.
- Perimeter skirt in PVC.
Important accessories for exact placing in the final positions
- Fixed rubber bottom stop, adjustable + 25 mm, for a smooth and silent end to lowering.
- Fixed stop for lifting, adjustable ± 25 mm. The lift table rises until it reaches the upper rebound stop. When the hydraulic group is working by inertia super-pressure is produced (max. 0.2 sec.). This stabilises the lift table and makes the collection or delivery of the load safer.
Available up to a load capacity of 100 T. and a maximum lifting distance of 5,000 mm, in painted or oven-galvanised finish or in stainless steel of food use quality and, of course, also in special finishes to the client’s own specifications.
Our lift tables for production chains incorporate all the necessary safety devices. They have the EC Conformity Certificate and are built to standard DIN EN 1570.