Lift tables with hydraulic operation are of universal application; they combine an excellent quality-price ratio with long life and good performance.
Our modern systems, controlled by frequency shifter, represent profitability on a short timescale.
One feature is the technique developed by Dynalserg which radically reduces the heat generated in the oil at high frequencies and movement speeds.
Advantages of hydraulic operation
- An excellent performance-price ratio.
- High working frequencies.
- Long life.
- Great availability with high performance.
Function and description
The hydraulic lift table is conceived as a “compound machine” for a transport installation integrated into an assembly chain. It is used for the following tasks:
- Taking loads from a horizontal conveyor when the table is in a high position.
- Lifting or lowering loads to the final position.
- Delivery to a lift or conveyor.
- Doing jobs of picking.
- Assembly tasks in an ergonomic position.
Upper frame with load platform
The upper chassis, of strong steel sections, supports the load platform. It can be supplemented with a great variety of accessories: for example, installing roller tracks, tilt platforms, turntables, prism, weighing cells, etc.
The limit switches define the upper and lower positions.
The scissor system allows the load to be lifted or lowered to the desired height. The lifting system is powered by a hydraulic group connected to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system by hydraulic hoses. A simple scissor system is composed of two articulated arms connected by bearings. Other possible scissor systems are: double pantograph scissor, tandem double pantograph and the cylinders can also be arranged in reverse direction. The scissor elements are joined to the upper and lower frames by fixed rolling bearings. The scissor ends are supported on roller bearings on guides screwed to the lower frame and under the upper frame. All the bearings used are from recognised manufacturers. The rolling bearings are screwed and incorporate high performance plain bearings which are maintenance free and have anti-dust protection. The guides for the roller bearings are detachable. The hydraulic cylinders for lifting and lowering are joined to the scissors. In addition adjustable mechanical stops can be fitted to define the up and down track limits.
The power to lift the platform is supplied by a hydraulic group connected by hydraulic hoses to the lifting-lowering cylinders of the scissor system. The hydraulic group can be installed beside the lift table or incorporated into the lower chassis, and comprises the following components of well-known international brands:
- Electromotor connected to a hydraulic pump.
- Tank with oil level indicator and oil and air filters.
- Lifting-lowering valve including an emergency vent valve.
- Housing for a manometer to check the pressure in the hydraulic system.
Our lift tables meet the safety requirements for lifting tables under DIN EN1570.
- Below the platform is the perimeter contact strip on all 4 sides as a device to prevent the feet from becoming trapped, stopping the descent immediately on meeting an obstruction.
- Locking bars for maintenance: folding safety supports for servicing which prevent the lifting table from descending during repair and maintenance work.
- The cylinders incorporate safety valves to prevent uncontrolled descent of the table should the hoses fail. The lifting-lowering electro-valve of the platform works without power. In the event of loss of power the platform stays where it is, in the same position. In the event of loss of power the emergency valve will allow the safe lowering of the table.
Important accessories for exact placing in the final positions
- Fixed rubber bottom stop, adjustable + 25 mm, for a smooth and silent end to lowering.
- Fixed stop for lifting, adjustable ± 25 mm. The lift table rises until it reaches the upper rebound stop. When the hydraulic group is working by inertia super-pressure is produced (max. 0.2 sec.). This stabilises the lift table and makes the collection or delivery of the load safer.
Our hydraulic lift tables are fitted with all the safety devices necessary. They have the EC Certificate of Conformity and are built to standard DIN EN 1570.